Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Collection Randoms pt 2





1. Air Bakin' (1997) Think these were Mitch Richmond signature kicks. Pulled off shelf because of the AIR done in the Allah motif. They glued a nike swoosh logo and sold these at the outlet stores for $60. Gotta get some glue remover. I have the matching hat as well somewhere. Also had brought the blue colorway but returned them but still have that hat somehwere too.

2. Air Dri-Goat (2001) Love these. This was my 3rd pair. Still have 2. First was grey/silver wore those to death. Then I got all black which is still in decent shape. These I've handled somewhat carefully trying to preserve. Around $75 each.

3. Air Jet Flight (2001) Bad memories...Was wearing these when Chino's boy hacked the shit out of me and tore my knee up at my Sunday run at Cardinal Spellman's. Can't bear to put 'em on again. Not sure where I got 'em or how much. My best guess would say NIke Outlet for $50.

4. Nike ACG (c.1997) Bought these with my last few dollars on a whim during rough times. Best guess is 2nd floor at Paragon Sports approx $80. Wore these hiking, biking, ballin' and clubbin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment