Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Nike Zoom Tennis Trainer


So the story goes...First caught sight of these in Black/Grey for the first Lance Armstrong line. Slept on those which disappeared fast never to be heard of again. Soon after got Black/Grey sans 10//2 at the Cross County Mall before going to bet on the trotters. For real. A bit later saw these at City Sports on 5th ave and 36th St. They were running special buy 1 get 2nd half off. So I bought 2 went down to Flightclub and consigned one pair which covered my full cost. Guy said Lances would go for even more. Oh well. Then more recently Black ones reissued with goofy Mcenroe red 'fro with headband image on tongue. I ordered them and was sent one's with plain nike logo. All efforts to track those down were to no avail. At this point I got 2 pairs of the black though they are slightly different and 2 pairs of the white. Now you know I ain't kiddin' when I say I got a problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment